Equipped with a double bedroom and a bedroom with two beds.
Living room with kitchenette (coffee maker excluded).
Bathroom with hot shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
Veranda with table and chairs.
Arrival: the access to the accommodations is allowed from 5pm to 8pm. Upon check-in, a personal recognition pass will be given, not transferable to a third party (card or bracelet), which must be brought along for the entire duration of the stay. In case of refusal, it will not be possible to enter the campsite and formalize the check-in. The card and the bracelet must be returned upon departure.
Departure: the accommodations must to be vacated by 10am. It is not allowed to occupy the accommodation after 10am on the day of departure. Any early arrivals or late departures have to be agreed with the staff of the Reception of the Camping.
Cancellation/Prepayment: the reservation is confirmed with a 30% upfront deposit and the remaining final payment upon arrival. The reservation can be canceled free of charge up to 30 days before the arrival. To check availability, prices and offers, or the terms of reservation/cancellation, just digit the arrival and departure dates in the "Booking Online" system and click on the chosen housing solution.
Children and extra beds: bungalows/apartments/mobile homes cannot be occupied by more people in addition to the number indicated in the description of the booked accomodation type. In no case it will be allowed to accommodate a higher numer of people the expected unless agreed with the staff of the Reception. Any type of extra child bed or cot, is available upon request and it is subject to confirmation by the Receptionists. Cot or extra bed costs €10.00 per day.
Pets: pets are not allowed.
Separate waste collection: inside Camping Village Spiaggia Lunga, recycling areas have been set up for the separate collection of paper, glass, plastic and organic waste. We will appreciate if you use them correctly.
Credit cards accepted: American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners, Maestro, CartaSi, Bancomat. Checks are not accepted.
Tourist tax: it is a municipal tax (mandatory) to be paid locally, for all guests over 14 years and for a maximum of 10 days. Disabled people and their helpers (one at most) are exempt from paying.
0.60€ from January 1st to May 31st and from October 1st to December 31st.
1.20€ from 1 June to 30 September.
Included in the price: VAT, water, electricity, gas, parking spot for one car, entrance to the swimming pool, entertainment from early June to the first week of September, free Wi-Fi available in common areas (Bar Centrale and Panini di Mare restaurant).
Private beach: the service, available for €16 per day, and it includes an umbrella and 2 beach loungers. First Row supplement costs €6 per day, the assignment takes place upon arrival and is subject to availability.
Final cleaning of the accommodation: the service is not included in the price. It costs €40 for one-room and two-room apartments, and €50 for three-room apartments. At departure it is important to leave the bungalow clean and to defrost the fridge.
Bed linen: the service is not included in the price. Bed linen can be rent for €2 per day per person.
Bath towels: the service is not included in the price. It is possible to rent towels for €2 per person per day.
Parking: One parking place is included in the cost of the stay. For a second parking spot the cost is € 5.00 per day.
1) Payment of the booked period is done in advance with the following instructions: 30% of the total amout deposit within 7 days from the date of the reservation made via bank transfer - Postal Order or Credit Card (Card Number and Expiration Date required). Tjhe final balance of the stay is paidt upon Check-in by credit card or cash.
We do not accept banking or postal checks.
2) Cancellations or waiver notices will only be considered if made by registered mail or by e-mail.
3) If the cancellation is made within 30 days before the beginning of the booked period, the customer will receive the deposit back. If the cancellation is is requested 15 days before the expected arrival, the deposit is not deducted, but it can be used for a stay in the following year. If the cancellation occurs within the last 14 days the entire deposit is retained. In case of no deposit within 7 days from the date of booking, the same will be deemed as null.
4) In the event of a reduction of the booked period, no refund is granted for late arrival or early departure, whatever the reason.
1) The keys of the accomodation are delivered at 5 pm on the day of arrival and the room must be vacated no later than 10 am on the day of departure.
- Customers who want to leave earlier have arrange it with the staff of the Reception.
2) Dear Guests, your are also invited to:
- Lock the bungalow door and store cash and / or valuables inside the safe, with which all bungalows are provided.
Guests who find lost items on the beach or around the Campsite, are invited to hand them over to the Reception.
Also, for the guests staying in the campsite, it is highly recommended to lock Camper, Caravan or Tent and keep your belongings with you. The Management declines any responsibility deriving from the theft of money, credit card, jewelry and valuables and from damages of any kind to someone's car, boat or other.
- Do not damage the plants and what is provided with each Bungalow, the Management reserves the right to demand payment for damages; leave the bungalow clean (flatware and cookware washed) and disconnect or defrost the fridge at the time of departure.
No access is granted to visitors and / or people who are not registered as guests of the Village, no matter if they are relatives and friends of our guests, unless they are authorized by the staff of the Reception and after paying the daily fee.
- Visits of friends and / or relatives are not allowed during the months of July and August.
3) The guest who settles in the Village, implicitly accepts abide by all that is contained in the Internal Regulation of the tourist facility.
Stay updated on our deals!